Tuesday 31 January 2017

5th Koh Samui Midnight Run, Saturday 25th March 2017

5th Koh Samui Midnight Run, Saturday 25th March 2017


With great pleasure I can announce the 5th Koh Samui Midnight Run, Saturday 25th March 2017, with start and finish line at the Reggae Pub in Chaweng and some 2000 participants are expected fir this Samui Midnight Run.

It will start exactly at midnight in the night from Saturday to Sunday. Registration opens 1st March at Zazen Boutique resort and information for registration for the 5th Koh Samui Midnight Run, Saturday 25th March 2017 can be found in this link.

Application Fee: To apply for the 5 and 10 km runs there are two(2) fee options;
1. 500 Baht
2. 1,000 Baht - includes entry to the Grand Raffle
The Grand Raffle will take place after the awards ceremony! 
The first price will be a brand new scooter!

The race distances are 5km and 10km or one loop through Chaweng or two loops. Straight down beach road in Chaweng with a small detour through the crowded Soi Green Mango!

As each year, it's a charity event and proceeds from the event will be donated to some very worthy causes: firstly, to Koh Samui’s new School for Autistic Children and secondly to the Green Project supported by the Hotel Associations.


5th Koh Samui Midnight Run, Saturday 25th March 2017

Out of the previous four editions, I participated three times and came in second every time in my age category, this year I'm about to change that and have my goal set at winning my age category!

Hope to see you there and join the fun and activities. The countdown has started!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: