Thursday 14 April 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 14th April, 2016

Today's weather;

It's a very late update but I'm glad I get one done today at all, since my wife driver died last night and I just got it fixed. So better late than not at all, here we go;

On Koh Samui it's blue sky galore and it's hot hot hot hot! Current temp at 4pm is 35C

On Koh Lanta all the PADI IDC candidates passed the PADI IE today and all this under blue skies and it's ho!. Current temp here at 4pm is 36C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 14th April, 2016

Songkran in Chaweng, inclusive of a massive foam machine!

The Songkran festivities around Koh Samui yesterday were held under a blue sky and it was for the first time in three years that we had a dry Songkran again, meaning, it didn't rain! Max temp reached 35C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 14th April, 2016

Songkran on Koh Lanta yesterday

The forecast shows cloudier skies can be expected from this coming weekend onward, with a light breeze and it should stay dry.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: