Saturday 30 January 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th January, 2016

Today's weather;

It's partially cloudy over Koh Samui this morning and I expect it to clear up more with some sunshine to boost. Current temp at 7am is 28C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th January, 2016

The sky over Koh Samui from Plai Laem

Yesterday saw a nice and fairly sunny day with a max temp of 31C

The forecast is predicting fairly sunny skies for the next ten days except for tomorrow when some rain is expected and next weekend may see an increase in wind again.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, hole family is comming to Kho Samui 6feb. Is there any recent report of jellyfish in the area?
Tanks for a great blog!

Camille said...

Hi,

The last sighting I'm aware of is a month go.