Tuesday 12 January 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th January, 2016

Today's weather;

Once more we have a nice blue sky with a few scattered clouds hanging over Koh Samui this morning. The rest of the day should be nice and sunny. Current temp at 7am is 27C

In the meantime, I find myself back in Saladan on Koh Lanta where I start a PADI IDC today and kust like Koh Samui, there's a nice and blue sky here with a current temp of a very cool 23C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th January, 2016

The Seatran port at Nathon

Yesterday saw a nice and warm day around Koh Samui with plenty of blue skies. Max temp reached 31C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th January, 2016

The bridge connecting Koh Lanta Noi and Koh Lanta Yai (where I am) which is almost completed, should officially be ready in March. Maybe give it a few more months but somewhere this year it looks like it will be completed and hopefully the long waits at the ferry will be a ting of the past. Yesterday I waited 45 minutes, a week ago waiting time was 3 hours. Wonder what the toll price is going to be, the ferry is 70.-THB one way

The forecast good for the next ten days, sunny skies with sometimes a nice breeze.After this coming weekend it may be cloudy and towards the middle of that week some stronger wind may show up, still hardly any rain expected at all.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: