Friday 20 November 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 20th November, 2015

Today's weather;

It's partially cloudy over Koh Samui's sky this morning but we may have a shower later today. Current temp at 9am is 29C

This evening I will fly to Bangkok and with a night flight I will arrive early morning in Manila in the Philippines and continue with a flight to Cebu, where a taxi is waiting for me and we will move on to Moalboal. A long travel day ahead of me!

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 20th November, 2015

Bang Rak bay this morning, bathing in moderate sunlight

Yesterday saw rain during the morning, followed by a long, dry period but the afternoon saw more rain again. Max temp reached 30C

The forecast is showing sunny skies until Sunday after which the clouds move in again and more rain can be expected. Next weekend should see more wind and stronger rain showers around the island. This is turning in to an old fashioned rainy season.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: