Monday 3 August 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd August, 2015

Today's weather;

It's cloudy this morning over Koh Samui and I expect most of the day to remain cloudy. Currentt emp at 7am is 25.7C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd August, 2015

The Durian fruits are in season. Do you like them? Upon arriving in Thailand some 16 years ago, I did not like them and thought they stank! Over the years I came around and nowadays I love them, hen I smell them now I'm like 'where's the durian, show me the durian'!

Yesterday saw a bit of a mixed bag, it was cloudy but the sun also came through at most times of the day. Max temp reached 32C

The forecast is looking fine until next weekend. As of Wednesday the wind will pick up but it may be very sunny leading up to next weekend. Once next weekend has arrived, 'all hell' may break loose with strong winds, cloudy skies and plenty of rain. Not tour typical Koh Samui August weather.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: