Sunday 7 June 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 7th June, 2015

Today's weather;

It looks like a hot day is in the making on Koh Samui under a hazy sky but with sunshine. Current temp at 10am is already 31.1C

The reason for the late update is my participation in the 10th Phuket Laguna Marathon where I ran the half marathon. My 3rd best time ever to date in half marathon but ti was very tough, hot and humid, not an easy race at all. I finished in 1:56'57.9 with a 5'32 pace. Not bad considering my preparation was not the best at all, with all the travelling I did over last week.
Anyway, it's sunny on Phuket and the current temp at 10am is 31.5C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 7th June, 2015

Koh Samui airport, arrivals as seen from the plane yesterday

Yesterday saw a dry and mostly sunny day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 34.8C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 7th June, 2015

Wat Phra Nang San, Thalang, Phuket yesterday evening, passing it on the search for a 7-11

The forecast shows some thick cloud cover for the next couple of days with some rain tomorrow morning, come Thursday the sun should return. Next weekend might see some more clouds again, 

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: