Sunday 17 May 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 17th May, 2015

Today's weather;

It looks like a nice and sunny day is in the making in the sky over Koh Samui with some cloud layers hovering the ocean. Current temp at 7am is already a staggering 29.5C

In Cebu City in the Philippines, we have a mixed bag, it's fairly cloudy with a few blue spots an a current temp at 8am local time of 28.9C
I just ran a 12km race in 59'33 minutes, just under an hour and in a few moments I will be on my way to Moalboal to start a PADI IDC there tomorrow.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 17th May, 2015

Lunch at Djech Mui in Maenam; Kaa muu or pork leg over rice

Yesterday saw a nice and fairly sunny day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 33.4C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 17th May, 2015

Cebu City, Philippines, view from my room at Tune Hotel near Ayala SM

The forecast predicts sunny skies for today and tomorrow we should have cloudier days and stronger wind until next weekend with chances of a tropical shower.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: