Sunday 15 March 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th March, 2015

Today's weather;

It's very nice and sunny under a near perfect blue sky around Koh Samui. Current temp at 9am is 30C

At Panagsama beach near Moalboal in the Philippines it's a hazy day with a few clouds out there and the sun is trying hard to break through. Current temp at 10am local time is 29C

The current PADI IDC finished yesterday and I'm working on a blog post.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th March, 2015

Shacks at My friend bay near Fisherman's Village

Yesterday saw a nice and sunny day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 31.5C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th March, 2015

The road leading to the Kawasan Falls, near badian in the Philippines, where I ran a half marathon this morning. This is also the road to the finish line. I ran the half marathon in 1:50'41 which is a new personal best for me

The forecast has nice and sunny days scheduled for next week and next weekend. Go out and enjoy the good weather around Koh Samui!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: