Thursday 13 November 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 13th November, 2014Thre

Today's weather;

There's a mixed bag of weather around Koh Samui's sky with clouds and blue spots but it looks like it will stay dry. Current temp at 7am is 24.9C

Yesterday I drove over to Khao Lak, where I will start a PADI IDC today. t's also partly clouded with blue spots in the sky and the current temp at 7am is 23.8C

Samui, monks in a songthaew

Monks in a songthaew or public taxi at Bophud traffic lights. Usually the monks travel for free

Yesterday saw a nice day around Samui with some sunny moments and a max temp of 32C

During my drive over to Khao Lak I encountered one very hard and short shower near Surat Thani and the rest of the trip was nice and easy with a partially cloudy sky and nice temperatures in Khao Lak and a max temp of 32.5C

Phang Nga gas station

The gas station near Phang Nga where I always stop on my down to Khao Lak or Phuket is up and running again and has changed a lot, but you can get gas and diesel again and food is now also available again.

The forecast predicts more cloudy skies coming up around Samui and plenty of rain as of Tuesday next week.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: