Monday 8 September 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th September, 2014

Today's weather;

It's wet and windy on Koh Samui with a current temp at 7am of 23.5C. Boat traffic will be severely affected around the islands due to the current storms.

After yesterdays Bromo half marathon, I'm back near Juanda airport in Surabay in Indonesia, waiting for my Bali bound flight. It's very sunny here, with a current temp at 7am of 23C.

Museum, Lamai

A visit to the Natural museum in Lamai back in 2007. I doubt much has changed since

Yesterday saw rain and hard wind around Samui with a max temp of 28C

Tosari, Indonesia

Cultural event in Tosari in Indonesia, 6th September. Hindu culture on Java!

The forecast predicts hard wind to storms and lots of rain for the next 7 days.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: