Saturday 26 July 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th July, 2014

Today's weather;

The sky over Koh Samui is cloudy but there are plenty of blue spots. Current temp at 6am is 26C

In Songtan, South Korea, near Osan, where I was three years ago, where I am right now, it's grey and very cloudy and rain is in the air. Current temp at 6am is 23C

Reggae Pub

Reggae Pub in daylight

Yesterday was a bit of a mixed bag around Samui, cloudy, sunny moments and some rain thrown in. Max temp reached 33C

Tongsan, South Korea

Songtan, rural South Korea

The forecast predicts a good breeze for the next couple of days and stronger wind over next weekends. Rain showers are likely to occur.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: