Thursday 26 June 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th June, 2014

Today's weather;

It's mostly cloudy around Koh Samui although very early in the morning there were some nice blue patches. Current temp at 7am is 26.2C

Choengmon

Choengmon main road

Yesterday saw some sunshine throughout the day and it was hot during the afternoon. Max temp reached 35.2C

The forecast predicts a really nice day tomorrow after which the wind will pick up again. Hardly any rain is to be expected over the next 7 days but plenty of clouds.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

2 comments:

Alain said...

Hello Camille ,

I look at your blog every day and It’s very lively and interesting particularly for the local weather.

I live in France and it is impossible for me to find reliable information on weather and sailing navigation in the islands in July...!

That’s why, I hope you can help me to make a choice...


We want to rent a sailing-boat without skipper from July 12 to July 26. ( my wife et 3 childrens)
Cruise around the islands of Ang Thong National Park. Departure from Koh Samui.,


Can you tell us if this is a right perode for sailing or is it better to start in an other periode ? However,
summer is the best time to move for us, because we have time with childrens.

We would be a little disappointed to find a bad weather every day in July.
When I look at the local weather, it seems all cloudy and rainy days all the day.

on your blog is more nuanced ...

Thank you in advance for your reply and to help me in my decision.

Best regards (from france)
Alain

Camille said...

Hi Alain,

July should be fine for the weather. Not sure if you can rent boats without a captain, but the weather in general is good in July. To get a more in-depth idea; please have a look at my archives, half way down the page on my Samui info and weather blog, right hand side, they go back a few years. Open a month that you’re interested in and check one of the last posts of each month, starting with ‘Goodbye to…………’ this post will tell you the weather conditions for that month.
You can also check each individual post for that month if you wish to.

Hope this helps for now.

Best regards,
Camille