Monday 30 June 2014

Goodbye to June 2014

It's just a few more hours before this June version of 2014 is behind us.

To catch it head on, the weather during this June was not the best and similar to last year if not worse. Instead of an occasional shower, we received a lot more rain in the beginning and end of the month than usual and towards the end of the month we had some very strong wind blazing, making sure the speedboats going out and about their diving and snorkeling business were cancelled.

Going out fishing at Fisherman's Village

Going out fishing at Fisherman's Village

In the beginning of the month I found myself in Moalboal, Philippines for the first time, which I enjoyed a lot and almost straight afterwards I started a PADI IDC on Koh Samui. Home turf at last!

The first of three races in three consecutive weekends was run yesterday in Bangkok and the next two weekends will see me running in Phun Phin and Surat Thani respectively.

Stay tuned for daily weather reports and updates in July, which may see me back in South Korea towards the end of next month.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: