Wednesday 12 March 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th March, 2014

Today's weather;

It's nice and sunny again around Koh Samui this morning and it looks like another hot day is in the making. Current temp at 7am is 27.3C

This morning I'm off to Phuket to start my first PADI IDC there.

Mengda Talee, Bophud

Barbecued Mengda Talee or Horse shoe crab at the Bophud/Fisherman's Village temple party last night

Yesterday saw a very warm day around the island with some scattered clouds in the sky during the afternoon. Max temp reached 32C

The forecast is still predicting sunny days for the next 7 days with some occasional strong wind and possibly a raindrop or two over the weekend.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: