Monday 31 March 2014

Goodbye to March 2014

This March must have been one of the best on record, if it comes down to weather statistics on Koh Samui. If there were 2 hours of rain throughout the month it is a lot. Mostly sunny skies and warm days were part of this 2014 March version. 
We're ready to take on April, usually the hottest month of the year.

Mango's in our garden

Mango's in our garden, I've never seen so many mangoes on our trees as in this month

Most of this month was spent by me away from Samui, the first third saw me on Gili Air and Bali in Indonesia, with a day and a half at home before I took off for a PADI IDC in Phuket, of which I got back from yesterday afternoon. That places me about 3 days on the island this month!

I'm very happy that I could manage to get two running races in this month, in Phipun and Thung Nari.

On Samui, the big news is that Central Festival had a Grand Opening and we're planning to visit there later today and yesterday we had a lovely dinner at our fave Japanese restaurant Kobori in Maenam.

Now, bring on April!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: