Sunday 2 February 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 2nd February, 2014

Today's weather;

It's partially cloudy over Koh Samui with the sun about to break through. Current temp at 7am is around 23C

In Sanur on Bali, Indonesia it's partially cloudy with the sun peeking out already and a current temp at 8am local time of 28C. 
All the PADI IE candidates are out on the beach for the last part of their exam, the open water dive whilst I will be boarding a plane Bangkok bound around noon. Hopefully I will be able to make it from Don Muang airport to Suvarnabhumi airport without problems.


Sanur beach on Bali in Indonesia, there's s small pedestrian beach road here which I use sometimes for my runs whilst I'm in Bali

Yesterday saw a sunny and warm day with a max temp of 30C

The forecast predicts mainly sunny days with hardly any wind at all for the next 7 days.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

2 comments:

Happy Dive Station said...

Er waren geen problemen om van Don Muang naar Suvarnabhumi te komen. Wij hebben de shuttle bus genomen en waren daar in ongeveer een uurtje. :)

Camille said...

Ja, ben ook net aangekomen op Suvarnabhumi, was geen enkel probleem.