Tuesday 5 November 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th November, 2013

Today's weather;

The sky over Koh Samui shows a few more clouds this morning but it still looks liek a warm day is in the making. Current temp at 6am is 27C

Yesterday I left Gili Air in Indonesia and took a fast boat over to Bali where I find myself this morning in Sanur under a nice blue sky and a current temp at 7am local time of 28C
Around noon my flight to Bangkok will take off and very late during the evening I should find myself back on Samui.

Bali, Indonesia

Bali and one of it's many worship places

Yesterday saw another warm and sunny day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 31C

The forecast shows more clouds moving in over the next 7 days but not too much rain is predicted at the moment.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: