Monday 18 November 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 18th November, 2013

Today's weather;

It looks like the sun may break through over Koh Samui this morning. Current temp at 7am is 25.5C

Khao Lak is where I find myself until early December and the sky looks nice here this morning with plenty of blue and scattered white clouds. Current temp at 7am is 23.7C
Yesterday I started an IDCS course and this morning I will start a PADI IDC here in Khao Lak.



Yesterday saw a nice start of the day around Samui but during the day it was on and off some rain, all day long pretty much. Max temp reached 28C

In Khao Lak it was mostly cloudy but dry yesterday.

The forecast predicts rain pretty much all week long with a storm on Thursday and Friday around Samui.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: