Sunday 8 September 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th September, 2013

Today's weather;

On Koh Samui it's fairly sunny but here on Koh Phangan it's cloudy with just very few small blue spots. Current temp at 7am is 26.8C

Yesterday we had for the second during my current stay dinner at my fave Italian restaurant (almost for all of Thailand) in Chaloklum at Caffe della moca. Good company and good food.

Haad Chao Phao, Koh Phangan

Haad Chao Phao on Koh Phangan in the early evening

Yesterday was a fairly cloudy day around Phangan, with milky cloud layers but also the sun breaking through at times. Samui was sunnier. Max temp reached 32,5C
I did wake up last night a few times because a massive and very loud thunder passing over although I don't think it rained.

The forecast for the next 7 day shows a bit more overcast but still plenty of sunshine and the occasional tropical shower may be around.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: