Thursday 12 September 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th September, 2013

Today's weather;

Koh Samui has a bit of sunshine this morning but on Koh Tao it's windy and cloudy. Current temp at 7am is 26.5C
Today the PADI IE on Koh Tao will finish and in the afternoon I will be back home again.

Turtle on Koh Tao

The second turtle on Koh Tao that I know about, also in Mae Haad, near the harbor

Yesterday saw a cloudy day with a little bit if sunshine during the morning but fairly hard rain started around 4pm on Samui and around 5.30pm on Koh Tao. Max temp reached around 32.3C

The forecast for the next 7 days shows a bit of wind and cloudy days but not so much rain.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: