Wednesday 3 July 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd July, 2013

Today's weather;

A blue sky looms over Koh Samui with some clouds in it. It's looking like it's going to be another hot day again. Current temp at 7am is 26.7C

Our baby cats

3 out of 4 participants of the 'who's the cutest kitten on the block' contest

Yesterday saw a dry day wherever I was, but some parts of the island must have gotten a good wash out. During the afternoon there was another build up of clouds in our hood. Max temp reached 33.3C

The forecast predicts a very short period with a massive amount of wind come Thursday afternoon with everything smoothing out over the weekend and into early next week.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going with the ginger kitten!

Camille said...

That's also our kids' favorite!

Claire said...

HI

I wondered if you may be able to help

I have been coming to Koh Samui for the last 7 years from the UK and have always travelled by air to Koh Samui- the internal flights seems to be getting more and more exp. I have considered flying from Don muang to Surat Thani then getting the ferry! But I wondered if you may be able to suggest an alternative? or if you can tell me if its worth spending the evening at surat thani to break up the travelling - we may have to consider this depending on what time the flights are- as I beleive the last boat is around 5pm

we are due to be coming in jan

many thanks

claire

Camille said...

Hi Claire,

Air Asia offers combi tickets, including bus and ferry to/from Surat Thani airport, I would recommend looking into them. With my family we spend lots of nights in Surat Thani, my wife knows the city very well, so that does make a difference. Besides the night market and a few restaurants there’s unfortunately not much else to do there. Last boats are at 6pm.
Another option would be the night train, first class.

Hope this helps for now.