Monday 1 April 2013

Welcome to April 2013

April is usually very warm, pretty much the warmest month of the year and also a very busy month for Koh Samui. Easter holidays are in full swing right now and Songkran, the Thai New Years celebration is due for 13th April.
It's usually a very dry month but the last two years we had a couple of rainy days, meaning that some tropical showers hit the island and not full on, day long rain!

Sweets at Siripoca, Bang Po

Sweets or Khanom Tuay at Siripoca in Bang Po

Around the middle of the month I'll be off to Indonesia for a PADI IDC on Gili Air. In the meantime, enjoy your stay on the island or let me know if you have any questions regarding your upcoming stay! 

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: