Tuesday 2 April 2013

Samui Duathlon, 21st April, 2013

Besides the Samui Triathlon, to be held on 21st April, that same day there will also be a Duathlon, which contains cycling and running. It's a team relay and to attract more local residents, the Duathlon can now be entered as a relay team; 1 person is doing the running (10km & 5km) and the 2nd person is doing the 45km cycling part in the middle.

Samui Duathlon 21st April, 2013 update

Samui Duathlon 2013

I would love to participate and do the running part but unfortunately I will be in Indonesia conducting a PADI IDC.

However, it's not too late to sign up for this event for everybody else who's interested!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: