Sunday 21 April 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 21st April, 2013

Today's weather;

Koh Samui has a blue sky to offer this morning with a current temp of 27.4C at 7am

Today is the big Triathlon and Duathlon race day on Samui and I wish all participants good and safe racing! This is one of these moments when I wish I was there but right now I'm about to start a PADI IDC on Gili Air in Indonesia under a blue sky and a current temp at 8am local time of 25C

Gili Air Sunset, 20th April 2013

Sun set over Gili Air in Indonesia on approach yesterday

Yesterday saw a warm day around Samui with a max temp of 32.2C
Travel from Bali to Lombok and on to Gili Air was under cloudy but dry skies but it was warm nonetheless.

The forecast is looking splendid for Koh Samui, 7 sunny days lay ahead of us.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

2 comments:

Alex said...

Yesterday saw some unexpected rain around mid day on Koh Samui. Among the otherwise blue sky, there had been some very tall clouds there and by 11am they started to cover over. Around 1:30 onwards things cleared up though. It's just the mix of clear sky and occasional rain which characterises this time. Enjoy your course in Bali. I always find the sun less harsh on Bali than in Thailand, somehow, and what seemed like less humidity.

Camille said...

Hi Alex,

Periodical short showers are fairly typical for this time of the year although April is usually a very dry month.
It sometimes rains on some parts of the island, where I live in the North east it was dry all day long yesterday!