Saturday 20 April 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 20th April, 2013

Today's weather;

Koh Samui is hot! Blue skies all around and a late update because I'm travelling today. Current temp at 10am is already 29.9C

As already mentioned, I left Bangkok very early this morning at 6am, from the 'old' airport Don Muang and am now in Bali, waiting for my flight to Lombok later this afternoon with final destination Gili Air

In Bali right now it's fairly clouded but dry with a current temp at 11am local time of 31C

Denpasar, Bali airport under construction, April 2013

Denpasar, Bali airport under construction, the whole airport seems to be fairly organized though and it seems that a lot of progress has been made since I was here for the last time.

Yesterday was another very hot day with blue skies and a max temp of 35.2C

The forecast shows plenty of sunshine in pristine blue skies over Samui for the next 7 days. Bring a portable a/c along!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: