Friday 12 April 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th April, 2013

Today's weather;

It was 4am when the alarm went off this morning and I got ready to start a half marathon practice run at 5am. All morning including right now there has been overcast and it was great conditions for running. Current temp at 7am is 26.1C It wouldn't surprise me if we see some rain today.

Desert at Siripoca in Bang Po

Khanom Tuay, a sweet desert, racked up at Siripoca in Bang Po

Yesterday it was cloudy pretty much all day long with some long awaited rain during the afternoon and the early evening. Max temp reached 30C

The forecast keeps flipping around and changes every couple of hours with one common nominator though, it will be wet over the weekend and not just because of Songkran! There's not going to be as much rain as predicted a few days ago but it will be wet into Monday and strong wind might happen over the weekend as well. After Monday it start to clear up again, at this moment.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

1 comment:

Alex said...

It was amusing how some locals were seen to be actually shivering in the cooling breeze from the rain yesterday. I guess they are far more used to 35c much more than myself, and myself much more used to single figures like 3c.

Below is a photo taken from my room this morning (7:30am) of the sky in the south east of the island, and it has just started raining again as I type this post.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/1zx8w42.jpg

Beach weather, it is not (for now). I enjoyed a leisurely lounge on the beach around 4pm yesterday though. Not sunny, but a relaxing warm glow coming through clouds.