Tuesday 30 April 2013

Goodbye to April 2013

Another month has gone by and we're at the last day of April 2013.

Regarding the weather, we had some very unusual rainy days laced with strong wind around Songkran including a flash flood or two. Besides this (almost) week of rough weather it was business as usual for April, meaning warm to hot days with plenty of sunshine.

Songkran 2013, Koh Samui, Thailand

A wet Songkran this year on Koh Samui because of the rain

Right now I'm on Gili Air in Indonesia, finishing a PADI IDC today but the first three weeks of this month I enjoyed a relaxed time at home. On 6th April I ran a 10km race in Sakean near Nakhon Si Thammarat.

In a week I will be back home again and in general I'm looking forward to next month which could be a very month work wise with an IDC starting on Samui pretty much the moment I get back home and an IDC still up in the air in Dauin the Philippines.

Keep visiting and see you next month!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: