Saturday 2 March 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 2nd March, 2013

Today's weather;

A nice blue sky is shaping up over Koh Samui and Koh Phangan, it's lovely at the moment! Last night I went to visit a PADI Member forum here and my wife and the children are over for the weekend! Current temp at 7am is 27.7C

Thong Sala sunset, Koh Phangan

Sunset in Thong Sala on Koh Phangan

Yesterday saw a blue sky all day long and it was nice and warm! Max temp reached 30C

The forecast didn't change much, a bit of wind but mainly dry and sunny days!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: