Tuesday 19 March 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 19th March, 2013

Today's weather;

A blue sky is shaping up around Koh Samui with some scattered clouds in it. Current temp at 7am is 27.9C

Big Buddha paved road

If you things every day, you don't notice them anymore. This happened to me with the road to Big Buddha, early on this year it was paved and I forgot about it until yesterday and here it is!

Yesterday saw blue skies and it was very hot, it's actually so hot that it almost knoks you out just sitting around! Max temp reached 30.3C

The forecast remains good the next 7 days with clouds but no rain predicted for Friday and Saturday.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: