Tuesday 26 February 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th February, 2013

Today's weather;

This morning I left Kuala Lumpur's KLIA terminal too early to give an accurate weather update and once I was on Samui, there was a power cut! Now I'm about to leave for Koh Phangan to start another PADI IDC there tomorrow and I've had lunch and the power is back on!

KL was nice and sunny when I left and Samui is gorgeous, plenty of blue sky and a few clouds and warm! Current temp at noon is 29C

Koh Samui weather 26th February 2013

Samui's sky around noon today

Yesterday was also a nice and warm day around Samui with a max temp of 29.6C

The forecast is fairly stable, a bit of wind and an occasional shower for the next 7 days are likely.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: