Saturday 2 February 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 2nd February, 2013

Today's weather;

It's going to be an emotional day for our family because this afternoon the cremation ceremony of my Mother in Law will be held at Wat Plai Laem.

It looks like a nice blue sky with some clouds in it is shaping up around Koh Samui and it could be warm today. The wind has dropped as well. Current temp at 7am is around 27.5C

My family in law at Wat Plai Laem

My father in law with this three daughters at Wat Plai Laem

Yesterday was cloudy but dry almost all day long. Max temp reached around 28C

The foecast shows a bit of wind until Tuesday but nice clear skis from Wednesday onward.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: