Tuesday 12 February 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th February, 2013

Today's weather;

It's nice and fresh outside, this morning with a blue sky over Koh Samui and no wind to speak of. Current temp at 7am is 25.5C

Wat That Noi, chedi

Wat That Noi in Lak Chang, a big temple in Nakhon Si Thammarat province with the remains of Portan Klai (1876-1970), a famous monk. More information and pictures on this Wat can be found here.

Yesterday saw a nice and warm day around the island with hardly any wind during the morning but with strong winds during the afternoon. Max temp reached 28.8C

The forecast still predicts some strong(er) wind tomorrow and over the weekend, other days should be fine.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a good blog. Your blog is very nice and interesting. I like it very much. I will tell my friend about your blog.