Thursday 28 February 2013

Goodbye to February 2013

It's been a busy month for me and time flew by!

Regarding the weather, it has been a pretty standard February. Enough sunshine and an occasional shower, very typical for this time o the year but the island is fairly quiet and relaxed.

Koh Phangan Haad Chao Phao

Haad Chao Phao on Koh Phangan

It's been a busy month and it all started with the cremation of my Mother in law, who passed away late January.
The next weekend was spent in Lan Saka for two days of running races which the whole family really enjoyed.
Come the middle of the month work called and I was off to Gili Air in Indonesia for a PADI IDC and right now I find myself on the second day of the February-March PADI IDC on Koh Phangan

I'm looking forward to next month and as of mid March I should be home for a week or three.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: