Saturday 5 January 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th January, 2013

Today's weather;

It;s slightly cloudy around Koh Samui and there's a good chance of the sun breaking through later today. Current temp at 7am is 23.5C

In the meantime, I arrived safely on Koh Lanta yesterday after a fairly uneventful journey. It looks like it will be a sunny here with a few spread out clouds. Current temp at 7am is 24.4C
In an hour the PADI IDC on Koh Lanta will kick off, the first one of this year and the 100th of my career as a PADI Course Director.

Big cruise boat in Nathon

Big cruise boat in Nathon yesterday under Dutch flag, each week there is at elast one there, last week I saw two of these big boats

Yesterday was a nice day around Samui until the evening when it rained very hard for an hour or so and there was once more a black out in the Plai Laem area, also for about an hour. Max temp reached 29C

The forecast shows dry weather for the next 7 days but fairly cloudy. 

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog. Very useful. My wife and I are coming to Koh Samui next Sunday for our honeymoon. I hope the weather improves and we get more sunshine.

You inspired me to start my own blog.

What are you suggestions for things to do in two weeks on Samui?

Camille said...

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the thumbs up!

Search on my blog for 'trip around the island' and a lot of things to do will show up.