Wednesday 19 December 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 19th December, 2012

Today's weather;

A light cloud layer hangs over Koh Samui and the sun doesn't seem powerful enough to lift the clouds up. Current temp at 7am is 26C

Raad Na and Sateh

Raad Na (ราดหน้า) and sateh at Dcheed 2 on the ring road in Chaweng one of my fave places to eat and always a must eat place when I've been away from the island

Yesterday saw a dry and warm day again around the island but it wasn't as sunny as the previous day. Max temp reached 30.5C

The forecast shows plenty of overcast over the next 7 days and it looks like we will have a very wet Christmas period this year.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: