Saturday 1 September 2012

Welcome to September 2012

A new month is on the horizon and it's September 2012.

September can carry over the nice August weather although in general it's a lot more of a mixed bag and some rain in the form of tropical showers, sometimes lasting an hour or so, should be expected.

At the moment I don't know if I will be in the Philippines halfway through the month or if I will be able to participate for the third consecutive year, in the Samui Island marathon, since the beginning. If I will be here, I plan to run the half marathon come 23rd September.

It's a month for runners on Samui, since the 15th September will see the Ibis Trophy and tomorrow the first ever Samui Hill run!

Hang in there and I hope to see you back on a regular base here!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: