Saturday 29 September 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 29th September, 2012

Today's weather;

This weekend starts out windy and cloudy on Koh Samui but it's dry at the moment, although I would expect some rain during the remainder of the day. Current temp at 7am is 25.5C 

Later today I will go over to Koh Phangan, for tomorrow's full moon quarter marathon. All hotels and guesthouses can only be booked for a minimum stay of 3 nights, so I hope I can find something once I'm in Thong Sala where the run starts tomorrow morning at 5am.

Guan Yu Koh Samui Shrine, Hua Thanon

The brand new Guang Yu shrine in Hua Thanon, the 'Grand opening' is today. Although the old temple or shrine had lots of atmosphere, this looks very impressive as well

Yesterday was mainly cloudy and around 2pm there rushed a mini storm over Samui for a short while with strong winds and heavy rain. Max temp reached 31.7C

The forecast has now really eased down, net week will see some wind rushes and some rain but nothing like it was predicted a week ago.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: