Friday 28 September 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 28th September, 2012

Today's weather;

Koh Samui has some serious overcast to show for this morning although the recent strong wind is in a lull right now. Current temp at 7am is 25.2C

Nathon, Koh Samui, Thailand

Nathon, is this the start of an early rainy season?

Yesterday saw overcast and rain spread out all over the island although I managed to be at various parts of the island and I never hit the rain! At times there was also some very strong wind. Max temp reached 29.5C

The forecast is starting to ease up, at times strong wind up until Monday morning and then the sun could start popping out again.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: