Wednesday 19 September 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 19th September, 2012

Today's weather;

We have a nice blue sky around Koh Samui with a few white clouds scattered floating around. Current temp at 7am is 26.5C

This morning I completed my last training run before the this Sunday's Princess Cup or Samui Island Marathon with start and finish in Nathon, during which I will participate in the half marathon.

Baan Saket beach, Koh Samui, Thailand September 2012

Baan Bang Kao beach, Southern Koh Samui

Yesterday saw a slightly cloudy morning but soon the clouds evaporated and the rest of the morning and day were bright and sunny and uh, yes, hot! Max temp reached 33.7C

The forecast shows plenty of wind for the next 7 days with the possibility of a tropical shower.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: