Sunday 30 September 2012

Goodbye to September, 2012

It's time to say goodbye to September 2012!

The weather has been fairly good for a September, plenty of sunshine although towards the last third of the month we had some strong wind and an occasional shower although nothing too major or serious.

This is pretty much in sync with the last 4 recorded Septembers by me on this blog. Only in 2007 it was not such a nice month.

Now we're slowly getting ready to see the monsoon or rainy season coming, although October can be fairly nice as well.

Buddha at Putta Chedi Laem Sor

Buddha at Putta Chedi Laem Sor, nicely hidden in the forest

This was  a good month for me since I could stay all month at home and spend time with the family. It also means that as a consequence business wasn't that great. Hopefully that will pick up next month again!

It was a good month for running, the 2nd of September saw the 1st Samui Hill Challenge, followed by the 3rd Samui marathon on 23rd September during which I run the half marathon, after having participated in the quarter marathon races in the previous two editions and today I ran the quarter marathon as part of the 3rd Koh Phangan Full Moon marathon where I got a 2nd place in my age group.

Looking forward to October folks, hoping to see you on the island and don't be afraid to post on my comments section for this blog!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: