Friday 10 August 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 10th August, 2012

Today's weather;

Koh Samui was slightly clouded this morning but the sun will warm up soon and it will be another hot day in the making on our beautiful island. Current temp at 7am is 27.5C

Yesterday I made it one piece to Manila and later this evening my flight to Bangkok is taking off, tomorrow I will be back on Samui. Manila is sunny this morning and besides many potholes in the road, there isn't that much damage to be noticed, at first sight!
Last night I went to see Snow Patrol at the Araneta Coliseum, famous for the 'Thrilla in Manila', between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier on 1st October, 1975.

All the diving in Subic went off without a hitch by the way, please check my dive blog report. I am now a PADI Recreational side mount diver.

Current temp at 8am local time is 29C

The real trike in action on Manila streets, man powered!

Yesterday saw another sunny and hot day around Samui with a max temp of 35.3C

The forecast for the next 7 days is smooth sailing with plenty of sunshine in the making!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: