Monday 30 July 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th July, 2012

Today's weather;

Koh Samui is enjoying a fairly blue sky this morning and it looks like it will be a sunny and hot day with maybe a shower in the evening. Current temp 7am is 25C

In Dauin on the other hand, we still have grey skies and rain. This morning three strong showers came down already and yesterday it was a also raining a lot. Apparently this should be the last day of a tropical depression moving over the Philippines. Current temp at 8am local time is 26C

A blue spot in the other-ways grey sky over Dauin yesterday

Yesterday morning started out cloudy around Samui but the afternoon was nice and sunny. Max temp reached 32.8C

The forecast is rain and wind for the next 7 days, so enjoy today as long as it lasts!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

4 comments:

Bernd said...

Hi Camille,

thx a lot for your blog, I appreciate it very much and enjoy reading it nearly every day via web oder iphone.

Keep on blogging that way and please avoid this bl**dy twitter stuff

Camille said...

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for the support, much appreciated!

Don't worry too much about me going berserk over Twitter, I prefer my blog primarily.
Have a look at my Facebook blog page and 'like' that one!

Bernd said...

Hi Camillie,
well I quit my facebook account a few weeks ago, don´t trust this platform anymore.

Prefer "old school" internet usage by surfing through the net.

Bernd

Camille said...

No worries Bernd.