Sunday 22 July 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 22nd July, 2012

Today's weather;

Koh Samui is doing it again today, blue and sunny skies, two days in a row! Current temp at 7am is 27C

Manila is my home for another couple of hours before I take off to Dumaguete airport and transfer over to the Pura Vida resort in Dauin where I start a PADI IDC tomorrow. My 3rd IDC in the Philippines.
In the meantime, although it's dry this morning, manila had rain for the last 3 days and yesterday was wet all the time that I was out and about. Next to my hotel in Ermita is the Robinson shopping mall and there was a dedicated runners shop inside so I went ballistic!
Current temp here is 25C, it's cold!

Jeepney in Manila's streets this morning

Yesterday saw a nice and sunny day around Koh Samui, I left around 10am and upon arriving in Bangkok it was cloudy but dry. Manila on the other hand, my final destination yesterday was wet.
Max temp on Samui reached a whooping 34.3C

At Bangkok airport I met my sister and her family, me coming from Samui going on to Manila and they coming from Vietnam moving on to Samui! It was good to see them although it only was for one hour!

The forecast for the next 7 days improved slightly, the wind seems to have dropped a bit. A tropical shower on some days is still in the cards though.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: