Wednesday 18 July 2012

Food on wheels, Those were the days!

A rather unusual contribution this time around. My Food on Wheels series goes back in time and black and white.

With help from another blogger, Dawn in Phuket, I was directed to s whole series of old black & white Thailand photos, including these three, with an older version of food on wheels! Enjoy.


In the sixties, this man is selling eyetim or icecream.


Around 1960 in Bangkok, selling sweets, check what looks like a small portable table and chair at the back of the bike


Not really on wheels, but close enough and probably a lot more common some 50 odd years ago than it is nowadays

I hope you enjoyed these rare pictures of some 50 years ago, I most certainly do like them. A lot!

Until the next episode.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: