Tuesday 5 June 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th June, 2012

Today's weather;

Although there were some sunbeams during sunrise shortly before 6am, right now Koh Samui is covered under a thick layer of overcast. Current temp at 7am is 25.5C

Part of Wat Plai Laem's bot and the Guanyin statue

Yesterday saw the usual pattern around Koh Samui, partly sunny until afternoon and overcast from afternoon onward. During last night I woke up twice, once at 2am because a storm was raging outside and at 4am it was raining very hard. Max temp reached 31.3C

The forecast shows string wind and heavy wind gusts until Thursday, a calm weekend and the same pattern is about to return as of Monday.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hello

Do you know any good tailor in lamai who is very good in making leather jacket and leather pants?

Wish you a nice day.

est regards Tina

Camille said...

Hi Tina,

Unfortunately I don't think I'm in a position to give any help on this question.
I'm not familiar in that field, let alone in Lamai, which is relatively far away from where I live on Koh Samui and therefor don't visit that much.