Saturday 30 June 2012

Goodbye to June 2012

It's been a very good second half of the month for the weather, with plenty of sunshine and not much rain, occasionally some strong wind or breeze though.
The first half of the month was not that good all and I would say that we had more rain than usual for this time of the year. June can have rain but usually it's a tropical showers, what we experienced in the beginning of the month was a bit more than that!

The second half made up however so I still rate it as a good month, slightly wetter than usual in the beginning but overall still nice enough! People on the mainland may have different opinions since there was some flood problems floating around.

A Temple South of Lamai, way back in 2006

Besides the weather, there was some other stuff going on as well, I participated in a few runs this months, the Care for Cancer Run in Nathon, the Laguna Phuket half marathon and a Mitsubishi Health care run in Surat Thani.

After a two months off period, I also conducted a PADI IDC again, this time on Koh Samui itself.

I'm looking forward to July, an action filled and exciting month for me with a PADI IDC scheduled in the Philippines, a run on the 8th in Phun Pin, near Surat Thani and the half marathon in Pattaya!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: