Wednesday 22 February 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 22nd February, 2012

Today's weather;

It looks like Koh Samui is going to enjoy another sunny day with blue skies. Current temp at 7am is 24.7C which indicates a clear sky. If it's cloudy, the morning temperatures tend to be higher.

Yesterday saw a nice, warm and sunny day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 30.2C

The forecast for the next 7 days is looking great, besides slightly more wind over the weekend.

The 'harbor' on Gili Air.

Gili Air is baking under the sun, it's the end of the rainy season and the island is as green as I've never seen it before but humidity goes through the roof! Temperatures are in the lower thirties each day. It seems that with my arrival the rain has (temporarily?) vanished.
Today I'm about to to start an IDCS Instructor course with Eric, so keep your eyes zoomed in to my dive blog for an update later today and tomorrow I'm about to kick off and IDC.

Camille


No comments: