Monday 20 February 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 20th February, 2012

Today's weather;

At last, after more than 12 hours travelling, I finally arrived on Gili Air! It was a long day which started at 3.45am on Phuket at the Phuket Airport Hotel and at 6pm (5pm Thai time) local time I arrived on Gili Air in Indonesia at Oceans 5.

Arrived at Bali International airport

Koh Samui had a warm day today with sunshine all day long. Current temp at 16.00 or 4pm is 30.3C

Yesterday saw the opposite of the previous day, sunshine in the morning and rain during the afternoon around Koh Samui. Max temp reached 30C

A wedding party crouching along the road on Lombok

I couldn't update my blog any earlier today, since this morning it was too early in Phuket and no internet at the airport and upon arrival at Bali airport, which is under construction for a few more years, I found out that at the domestic terminal all restaurant building were flattened, including Starbucks, so again, no internet. Just before I go to lunch on Gili Air and a well deserved nights rest, I'm writing this.

Teluk Nara on Lombok where the boat leaves for Gili Air

A long day but good to be back home away from home at Oceans 5! Tomorrow is a day for relaxing, with a dive or two and the day after, Wednesday I start and IDCS course and Thursday the IDC.

The pier at Teluk Nara, a great muck dive site as well!

Hang in there, I do, I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Camille

No comments: