Sunday 16 October 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 16th October, 2011

Today's weather;

Samui's sky is almost near perfect and very blue indeed without a cloud in sight right now, Looks like a hot one today! Current temp at 7am is 25C

The forecast now predicts heavy rain next Sunday.

In Bangkok the situation is still undecided, the main threat seems to be a run off from Nakhon Pathom and the North of the city is now under threat. 2.30pm my flight to Bangkok is due, I can only hope that Suvarnibhumi airport will be open during these worst floods in history in Thailand. I hope that I can enjoy my stay in the S31.
Mixed messages came in with pictures of sunshine around the city but this morning it's also reported that over 44mm of rain came down.

The sky over Samui since recent days

Yesterday saw a dry and hot day around Samui and it was a nice day. Max temp reached 32.5C

Camille

No comments: